Friday, December 28, 2012

Liquid Diet - Day 1 of 5 

Okay - today was surprisingly easy.  There were a few moments were my brain screamed for real food, but I survived it.  I think the novelty will wear off soon enough and I'm going to be one very cranky lady for the next four days! But this is just a precursor for what's to come and I am damned well going to be ready!

Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.  I want to be excited but I am keeping myself from being to hopeful because of what happened LAST TIME. I am trying to keep myself busy with planning.  I'm great at planning! lol.  Follow-through is a whole other story however.

Some items on my agenda:

1. Pack items for hospital.
2. Prep pantry cabinet just for me.
3. Re-read my surgery workbook.
4. Straighten up the house.
5. Game plan for post-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment