Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why Being Fat Sucks. (Inspired by Shelly @ The World According to EggFace)

a.k.a. Why I'm having WLS

  1. Boobs that weigh more than my 1 year old daughter.
  2. Going shopping with friends and only being able to buy accessories or home goods.
  3. When people you are with ask for a booth and you aren't sure you can fit.
  4. Going to concerts and not being able to fit into the t-shirts.
  5. Being hot all the time.
  6. Sweat.
  7. Summer clothing (sleeveless, short, revealing, definitely not fat-friendly)
  8. Narrow aisles in stores and squeezing through crowds at bars.
  9. Weighing in at the doc's office and seeing them move that little metal weight over one more notch.
  10. Being limited to two clothing stores.
  11. Sex.
  12. People analyzing what you eat constantly.
  13. Airplane seats and bathrooms. Enough said.
  14. People always saying, "You have such a pretty face."
  15. Walking by a group of teenagers and hoping they don't make comments.
  16. Having pictures taken.
  17. Ordering things for special events like bridesmaid dresses.
  18. Not fitting on roller coasters and amusement rides.
  19. Getting into contortions to paint my toes.
  20. Worrying when I hear a creak in a chair.
  21. Movie theater and regular theater seats.
  22. Never getting a piggy back ride or being swept off my feet.
  23. Wiping my butt.
  24. Shaving.
  25. Catching food with my cleavage.

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY where you are coming from!! I worry and or deal with the same crap on a daily basis. I gained weight after college, and it sky rocketed after I had Ayden. I too am pushing 300 and am starting weight watchers to try to lose it. I have at least 130 to lose. I would get WLS but I dont think my insurance covers it and I cannot afford it. If you ever to talk I will msg you my phone number. I am home ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete