Monday, October 31, 2011

Sorry it's been so long!

Everything is going swimmingly so far.  BPs have been excellent and weight is stable.  Doc told me last week I can start coming every 4 weeks instead of 2 which is good and bad.  Good because I don't have to arrange as much make-up time at work but bad because it was keeping my weight in check.  If I gain anything in these 4 weeks I'm going to ask them to put me back on every 2.  It's REALLY important that I don't gain any weight.

I'm trying to balance the exhaustion with my to-do list.  It's been pretty complicated and I'm facing the reality that naptimes on the weekends may no longer be possible or at least not 2-3hr ones.  Which is really sad but there is just so much to do!

P.S. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment