Our anatomy scan is scheduled for December 20th. It seems so far away. I'm trying to be patient because otherwise I'll lose my marbles. Hence my obsessions with holiday shopping and planning DD's bedroom (currently the office). We decided to reuse our beautiful nursery that we worked so hard to put together for the new LO. I'm excited to finally do something girly for DD! DH rolled his eyes when I showed him all the beautiful hues of pink and purple we could choose from. hee hee.
All in all I just truly love this time of year and picking out gifts for those special people in your life. It really fills me with joy! I'm am one of those people listending to holiday music and singing/smiling in my car. And the holiday lights just make my heart so full.
I'm also helping to plan a bridal shower for my sister-in-law (but no deets in case she reads this); a 2nd birthday party for DD; a 30th bday extravaganza for one of my BFFs and a baby shower for another BFF. Gaaaah! I'm not busy or anything. I love planning stuff like this though - I'm in heaven...really!
I'm going to start thinking about this new year and make some resolutions. I'll share them with you when I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment