Got my EKG done on Saturday - which was normal. They told me they don't do the arterial blood gas test on Saturdays....sigh. And it's only done until 3:30pm M-H. So, more time off from work. The weather is supposed to be nice on Thursday so maybe I'll do it then.
Been following the forums on obesityhelp.com and that's been keeping me motivated. DH and I had a big blowout about my portion of spaghetti the other night which I was assured by friends was not "enough to feed an army" as my dh had indicated it was. This does not help me and I get so frustrated bc he picks the weirdest times to have these battles. I told him that I won't start dieting until my surgery is approved - I want my BMI to be high enough to get approved.
It's so frustrating trying to explain things to someone who has never been fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment