Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby No. 2 is 6wks and 5 days along.

Had my ultrasound yesterday.  Got to see his or her little hearbeat....strong as ever.  I am still reeling from the shock of it all.  Haven't even had a chance to shed too many tears for all the work I put into the surgery preparations because I've been thrown into a whole other ballgame. 

Had my obstetric bloodwork panel, glucose test and 24 hour urine today.  I'm waiting to hear back from the perinatal doctors so I can make an appointment with them.  I have got hospital paperwork to fill out. I'm already considered high risk because of my weight and my pregnancy history.  I hope my work will be understanding.

It's going to be a long journey.  But it will be worthwhile.  I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment