I'm not sure what is going on with me right now. Yesterday and today I have been really down. I came home from work, climbed in to bed and cried for an hour yesterday before I went to pick up my DD. Today I'm walking around with tears perched at the corners of my eyes waiting for a trigger to start them streaming down my face.
I've been thinking about trying to find a new career path but that is so overwhelming as I don't even know where to begin! And then I worry that I should wait until after surgery because who wants to hire someone who will be going out for a few weeks? Plus I need disability to cover it so I need to stay here until it's over.
I have my EGD on Friday which I'm excited to get over and done with but it must also be making me more uptight and anxious. Things that normally are a 2 on my annoyance scale have jumped to a 7 or 8. I am so tired of being fat and am starting to get impatient about the surgery wait. Also, I've been tilting back to going on weight watchers one more time.
It's alot to think about and I'm completely overwhelmed and am so close to just staying in bed and hiding under the covers until everything is just a memory. Thank goodness I have a mostly understanding hubby and a beautiful daughter. If it weren't for them, I would have checked into a facility by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment