Friday, May 6, 2011

Cleared by Pulmonary

My appointment went well this morning.  My sleep study results came back normal.  I had a few apnea/hypopnia episodes but not more than a normal person.  I snored light/medium for the majority of time I was sleeping.  The doctor and Nurse Practitioner were SO nice there!  He kind of reminded me of Mr. Rogers with all white hair and a bow tie. 

So they will be shipping off a letter to Dr. B, clearing me for surgery! Yay!  One step closer.  Next step is my endoscopy on May 20th.  I'm pretty nervous about that one. 

I told a few folks at work and they all seem to think this will be a great thing for me.  The NP this morning told me she just saw a patient yesterday who had it and had lost 129lbs in 11 months.  That made me feel good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment